The Georgian Post Ltd. announces for International Letter-Writing Competition
1. The work shall start with greeting;
2. The data of the Sender as well as of the Receiver (Addressee) shall be indicated;
3. At the end of the letter, it is necessary to sign and date it;
4. The contents of the work shall fully comply with the topic of the competition;
5. Before participating in the competition, the work should not have been used, published or circulated before;
6. Number of the words in the original work shall not exceed 1000 units.
7. Teenagers up to 15 can participate into the competition
. Those intending to participate into the competition, no later than in the term of 5 business days upon submission of the electronic version, at any service-center of the Georgian Post Ltd., shall submit the original of the work, otherwise the nominee will be automatically withdrawn from the competition (e.g. the deadline for submission of the electronic version of the work according to the conditions of the competition, i.e. the registration deadline is 29 March 2019, 18:00 therefore, the deadline for submission of the work to the service-center of the Georgian Post Ltd. is 4 April 2019, .
#2, Station Square, 0100 Tbilisi, Georgia
: +995 32 2966009
“: “International Letter-Writing Competition”, 2019.
(It is strictly prohibited to apply for any other name, surname, nickname, ).
** . The service is free of charge.
*** Once the electronic registration is done, the applicant is liable, in the term of 5 days, to apply for the postal service and to send the original of the work (manuscript/handwriting is preferred).
**** Works submitted after expiration of the deadline for submission of the application
***** Deadline for submission of the competition work at the postal service-center is 4 April 2019, 17:00; after expiration of this term, the service-centers shall cease acceptance of the applications.
****** Word count in the original of the work shall not exceed 1000 .
******* Contents of the competition work incompliant with the topic of the competition, shall be automatically withdrawn from the competition.
******** Due to the conditions of the competition, the work shall be carried out